Getting Ready for Camp
- Getting ready for camp is such an exciting time! What do I pack? How much do I need to bring? Should I bring an extra pair of shoes? And the questions go on. Campers (and camper parents), check out the Camper Packing List page for answers to all your questions!
- Leaders, we have a special page of information for you! Check out the Getting Ready For Camp - Leaders page for lots of packing suggestions.
- You know there is going to be great food at Camp COLEY! Take a look at this sample dining menu to see the great selections.
- We love to sing songs at camp!! Here is the Camp COLEY Song Book with some of our favorite songs. Now is a great time to learn or brush up on the lyrics.
- All campers in grade 6 or older are invited to join the ceremonial held during the closing campfire. Participants are required to wear a gown (females) or a vest (males). Here are some suggestions on how to make or purchase a gown/vest.
For either gender, purchase a pattern/fabric and make a gown/vest.and add fringe, beads, and badges.
For girls, buy a simple short-sleeved brown dress and add fringe, beads, and badges: or a short-sleeved costume and add beads/badges.
- Check out our FAQs.